Public Speaker, Best-Selling Author
Who is Lilly Mac – That’s a loaded question. Lilly Mac is the full embodiment of a queen, black girl magic, passions, talents, and goals. Levon aka Lilly Mac aka Momma aka Momager aka Boss has been guiding people on their paths in life since Kindergarten.
Born in the 1980's, in the rough Cochran Gardens housing projects of St. Louis, MO, Levon was surrounded by violence on a daily basis. Her parents did their best to shield her from the constant view of death by enrolling her in charter schools and programs for the gifted. This set her on her path of educational excellence. However, even in the face of friends getting shot and babies falling out of high-rise windows, Levon was able to emerge as an individual – not becoming a product of her own environment – she was a true black sheep.
In third grade, her parents were able to move the family to the “suburbs” to offer their children a better education and a safer environment, but Levon still had the “streets” lay a foundation in how she dealt with any situation. After graduating high school with 4.8GPA and college credits from the esteemed Washington University, Levon’s original future goal to become a neurosurgeon was cut short when she found out she was pregnant at the age of 19. Four children later and a budding career in Accounting has never stopped the leader that resided within.
With her tenacity and take-charge capacity for life, Levon took on the pseudonym Lillian MacKenzie Rhine aka Lilly Mac and published her first novel, Memoirs of a Succubus in 2012. After ten novels and the title of International Best-Selling Author in the genres of paranormal and male on male romance, Lilly learned how to cultivate and grow a successful brand from nothing.
When she relocated to Nashville, TN in 2014, she never expected to compile her drive to lead and her knowledge for branding in the music industry as a manager. Within her first two years of management of her entertainment group, The Black Sheep’s Society, Lilly had a roster of fourteen artists in various genres ranging from Punk to Soul. In 2015, she expanded once again to include brand clients such as retired Buffalo Bill and Atlanta Falcon, Terrance Pennington.
After taking a year off to focus on completing a few personal goals, Lilly returned to management in 2018 with her eyes set on creating an empire out of her small management company. Black Sheep’s Society Enterprises LLC (BSSE) was established August 2019, where growth of her roster took on a new meaning. Within the first thirty days, her roster of four doubled on the music side and her brand clients increased over one hundred percent.
Currently, Lilly Mac of BSSE manages Corey Gray aka C-Dub of WQQK 92Q, Ebone Merrimon - influencer and personality, Briana Micah – spotlighted on The ShadeRoom, as well as an extremely talented host of other artists around the nation. She has also started her own sexual freedom revolution by educating the masses on healthy dating and mating through her monthly series called “Let’s Talk About Sex” held in Historic East Nashville – Five-Points neighborhood. Lilly Mac continues to expand on her personal brand and business endeavors in order to achieve the goal of creating the most notable independent record label and entertainment company in the nation as well as provide a legacy that can be seen amongst her clients and artists and grow within her family unit.
"Business is my artistic expression."
Nathaniel Peete Jr was born in Nashville, TN – son of a serial entrepreneur which gave him the drive to pursue a path in business. He attended high school at both Nashville- acclaimed Stratford and Hunters Lane High Schools where he emerged as a star athlete in soccer and lacrosse.
His higher education includes the following:
• Western Kentucky – Bachelors of Science Business Management
• Austin Peay State University – Masters Business Management
• Austin Peay State University – Education Specialist Ed, S/Instructional Technology Coursework
• University of Arkansas Little Rock – Graduate Scholarship for Braille and Blind Studies
Nathan’s professional accomplishments include:
• VP Vending (1st business venture in college) Candy and Snack Machines
• P&P Enterprises – Real Estate Investment and Management Business (immediately after college). Sold in 2006.
• Braille Solutions – Braille Transcription and ADA compliance company. Sold in 2005.
• Jan Pro Cleaning Solutions Franchisee – Commercial Cleaning Company. Sold in 2009.
• Peete Management Group – Business Management//Commercial Cleaning and Construction Cleaning Company started in 2008 and sold in 2016.
• The Antioch Group LLC – Real Estate Investment Company. Sold in 2010.
• Eastland Partners – ATM Investment and Management Company- started in 2009 sold in 2012.
• New Dawn LP and Better Life ATMs – ATM Investment Partnerships sold in 2012.
• Peete Financial Services – Nationwide Insurance Agency and financial planning business. Sold in 2013.
• Eastland Services – Construction Management Company. Sold in 2014.
• Choice Auto Sales and Repair – Used buy here/pay here car lot.
• Squeegee Squad Franchisee – High rise window cleaning company. Sold in 2017.
• MPG Services LLC – Residential home and repair business. Sold in 2017.
• Take 1 Stop and Go LLC – Gas Station, U-Haul franchise in Gallatin, TN. Sold in 2018.
• Johnny Bs Party and Entertainment – Booking Agency.
• Owner of Authentiq Business Solutions
• Marble Maids LLC of Philadelphia- High End Home Cleaning Service
• Johnny Bs Hemp- Hemp Grower
Diversity of Project Management Assignments have led to the following certifications and designations:
• Stakeholder Committee for the ISSA International K-12 Clean Standard
• ISSA ICE Certified CIMS-GB
• USGBC Green Classroom Professional
• TX Workers Comp Adjuster License
• OSHA IWCA Certification Route Work
• Disability Income Associate Designation
• Certified Food Safety Professional
• Certified Pharmacy Tech
• Certified Bookkeeper (Fraud and Internal Controls)
After so many business ventures, Nathan is entering his next phase of professional endeavors with the creed of living his life with purpose. Business is his passion in life and coined his first love.
A&R/Manager - BSSE South Division
Cija was born and raised in Vallejo, CA where she and music grew up alongside each other as best friends. The granddaughter of artists, writers and poets, and the daughter of a singer songwriter, she hasn't fallen far from the tree. In fact, Cija has embraced her roots. Her musical education began in the womb.
She grew up in the same musical camp that produced the artist H.E.R (Gabi). Roughly the same age, the two young ladies grew up watching their fathers perform together for over 10 years throughout Northern California. Over her life she moved around a lot over the Bay Area until she graduated from Jesse Bethel High in her hometown.
Having a difficult family dynamic and knowing she would not graduate if she stayed close to home, Cija applied to all out of state universities. After graduating high school she left for upstate New York where she used her academic scholarships to study Music Business. In college Cija, focused highly on her academics, work, and Gospel Choir. Her junior year she spent finishing the end of her degree and assisting Gospel Choir as Vice President.
She worked 3 jobs and took 10 classes a semester her junior year to graduate. Cija finished her Bachelor’s degree with honors in Business Administration with a Music Business concertation at the end of her 3rd year in May 2017. From there she went on to work for Planned Parenthood, Viacom, and now Warner Music Group. In addition to Cija’s daily career she is the Assistant Manager for Black Sheep’s Society Enterprises (BSSE).
Vinnis Bryant III
A&R/Manager - BSSE Midwest Division
St. Louis is a city with rich music history, and Vinnis adds to it perfectly. Influenced by saxophonists such as Kenny G, Kirk Whalum, and Grover Washington Jr., Vinnis has been playing since 1998. "If I were to describe myself, It would be a fusion of Timbaland, Babyface and Kenny G", Vinnis has said many times when describing his unique blend of music with others. A multi-instrumentalist, playing over 6 different instruments, Vinnis typically writes and produces his music himself.
Being extremely interested in production, Vinnis began to train with Kevin and Kyle Kelley (St. Louis, MO) in 2000, sitting in on several live and studio recording sessions. Vinnis had developed a strong drive for production and sound engineering. "In 2003, I downloaded my first copy of FL Studio, and never looked back".
Vinnis started his professional music career in 2005, after going to college on a Track and Field scholarship. "I had a decision to make. Continue with rehabbing my track injury, or chase my dreams. I feel like I made a great choice."
Publicist/Public Relations Director
Hailing from New Jersey, Tory Lava is now a Nashville, TN based public relations wizard.
She graduated from William Paterson University with a bachelor's degree in communications and has been working in public relations and marketing for years. She fell in love with live music at the age of 13 and knew right then and there she would work in the entertainment business.
When she's not creating databases, writing pitch letters or blogging, she is cooking pasta or making a burrito, eating Takis or flaming hot Cheetos, or going for a run or a hike. Tory Lava is a body-positive feminist who also has an Instagram account just for foods.